Klik hier voor de Nederlandse versie.
For the academic year 2017, we planned a training BBRS acupuncture, basic 1
We start in January 2017.
The Basic 1 is open to all medical, para-medical and alternative therapists.
You do not particularly need to have a basis in acupuncture or Eciwo.
Acupuncture needles are not used during the training. For the practical side you can just use your hands. Acupuncturists can use needles too. This is also included in the training.
We won’t be talking about Qi, meridians, etc. The Hugo Nielsen system makes connections between acupuncture points, acupressure, etc. and Western theories. This has also led to:
- Restoring the geometric communications
- All chronic diseases are on Jing level, which is where we work
- There are “terminal” points that can retrieve the memory; how the disease development process is running and how it was originally intended (DNA – RNA relationship)
- Controlling and regulating hormones
- Directly influence immune system, the total to very specific controlling of for example IgA
- Immediate opening of neural blockades
- Regulation between veins and lymphatic system
- Activate in the marrow the stem cells to build op blood cells within a few days
- And much more
The training teaches you to find the key to unlock the memory. The memory of the development of the disease. How and where it’s gone wrong and how you can fix it again. This results in an internal communication which regains its normal function and thus resulting in the recovering of the body.
Therefore, the automatic result will be that the signals or information that you give to the body, will better achieve their goals through the therapy. The logical consequence is that your “normal” treatment will have a much higher effectiveness.
|Hugo Nielsen. On his website you can find everything about his work and developments.|
|Wilfred de Lorijn. Member of BBRS World Master BBRS parallel acupuncture and Eciwo biology / acupuncture. Read more about this here.|
- January 22 and 23
- March 12 and 13
- May 14 and 15
- September 17 and 18
If you want to know more, you are welcome to watch a day in the practice.
Location: Prinsenhof 111, 9000 Gent
The costs of the total program amounts to € 1,600.
This includes syllabus.
Info and registration
For more information and / or registration:
0032 (0) 488 155 855
Belgium: BAF and Eufom